Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Roosters

This post is going to be short and sweet as someone recommended I write about my latest annoyance. It's really the only thing that I can't stand here and am going to be very happy when I return home and do not have to listen to its annoying screech at 3 AM. This would be my next door neighbor, the rooster. The most annoying bird/animal ever. I was first awaken by its high pitched "Cock-a-doodle-doo" at 3 AM my first morning here. It continued yelling until 7 AM when I finally had enough and got out of bed and turned on music. I used earplugs the second night but they fell out so once again I was woken up around 4 AM. THE SUN ISN'T EVEN UP WHY ARE YOU CROWING. So if anyone needs an alarm clock with a permanent snooze button, I suggest a rooster. If you are like me and want your sleep, do not get near the thing. Furthermore, buy some earplugs and hope you do not end up living next to one. I'm not a violent person, but I've had many day dreams about strangling that bird. Hopefully it will be something I can get used to but until then, I shove my earplugs in tight and pray that I can sleep until 7 AM. Not to mention, the thing crows during the day too! It's a permanent annoyance. So buy TOMS, not a rooster.

No comments:

Post a Comment